How To Insert Image into PDF Online?
Easy-to-use PDF software
Is there an easy way to design a code that allows me to extract specific text from a PDF document (not an image, I can copy and paste the text easily) and have it inserted automatically into a word processor with my desired format?
Unfortunately if your intention is to just CTRL+C and CTRL+V, it won't work. As other answers have clearly elaborated, you will need to find and install a 3rd party software that is capable of doing this. Alternatively, you can also find websites that will convert the documents. You will just need to upload the file onto said site. Considering these are short stories you wish to compile, I assume it shouldn't be a problem. I'd be wary of uploading any sensitive information. A quick Google search should help you with the software/website you need.
PDF documents can be cumbersome to edit, especially when you need to change the text or sign a form. However, working with PDFs is made beyond-easy and highly productive with the right tool.
How to Insert Image Into PDF with minimal effort on your side:
- Add the document you want to edit — choose any convenient way to do so.
- Type, replace, or delete text anywhere in your PDF.
- Improve your text’s clarity by annotating it: add sticky notes, comments, or text blogs; black out or highlight the text.
- Add fillable fields (name, date, signature, formulas, etc.) to collect information or signatures from the receiving parties quickly.
- Assign each field to a specific recipient and set the filling order as you Insert Image Into PDF.
- Prevent third parties from claiming credit for your document by adding a watermark.
- Password-protect your PDF with sensitive information.
- Notarize documents online or submit your reports.
- Save the completed document in any format you need.
The solution offers a vast space for experiments. Give it a try now and see for yourself. Insert Image Into PDF with ease and take advantage of the whole suite of editing features.
Insert Image into PDF: All You Need to Know
UPDATE 8/28/2015]: An excellent user with the handle of TheMightyMoleman brought the issue up on Reddit. His post was a brilliant resource for the conversion software issue. There's currently no good alternative to this method that doesn't require you to upload your stories in an external software in order to be used. Please note, the use of a 3rd party software does NOT provide an error correction. We have now confirmed this problem only exists because we had our work published in the open and people took note of it. If it were a private story, it wouldn't have been noticed. [UPDATE 11/1/2017]: The question has been brought up on Twitter several times, so I guess we now know where to find out! [UPDATE 11/9/2017]: Another reader, Corners has been kind enough to point out some excellent open sources for reading or converting documents. All you need is a simple web browser to access one of.